Monday, June 27, 2011

Sandara Park of 2NE1


     I am expressing my admiration of this person. To start with, I don't really like K - Pop that much. However, I like Sandara Park who is a member of a Korean Female Group, 2NE1, since then I have started to like K -Pop. Aside form that, 2NE1 is quite different form other singers in Korea because they have a unique style which other groups don't have. From the clothes, hairstyles to everything, they really stand out! I may not feature the other members but hopefully I will. This is my entry of Sandara Park with her pictures.
She looked so funny in this picture. lol                                                                                                                                                             

She looked so nice here.
Bye for now, I will sleep because I have to work later at 8:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment